These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Methodical Writing and its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without permission;
sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Methodical Writing makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Limitations of liability
Methodical Writing will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Methodical Writing and undertake to keep Methodical Writing indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Methodical Writing to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Methodical Writing’s incurred or suffered by Methodical Writing arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Methodical Writing may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Virginia law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Virginia.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.contractology.com.