Event Cancellation by Methodical Writing
- Methodical Writing reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event nonviable.
- If Methodical Writing cancels an event, registrants will be given a full refund.
Registration Cancellation by Attendee
- The deadline to request a refund for your registration is 10 days before the workshop.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. No-shows attendees will not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Substitutions for your registration are permitted up to one day before the workshop date.
How to Request a Refund
- Cancellations are accepted in writing only.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline to receive your refund.
The above policies apply to all Methodical Writing Workshops unless otherwise noted in corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.