Writing Interview-Based Blog Posts
15 attendee limit
Original, proprietary content is within your reach.
Outmaneuver your competitors by writing interview-based blog posts.
The “Questionable” Content: Writing Interview-Based Blog Posts workshop gets you started. Come develop your interview skills with interactive and role-playing exercises. Then run-through the process of shaping raw interview material into interesting stories.
Check Back Soon for Upcoming Workshops
or sign up for our e-newsletter and we’ll let you know when it’s posted.
Before the Workshop
Pre-workshop interview (optional)
The instructor reaches out for a brief phone call to discuss your writing challenges. The feedback is used to tailor in-class writing exercises as much as possible.
During the Workshop
(times are approximate)
Group Introductions/Writing Warm-up
Focus on planning and conducting interviews
Focus on headlines, leads and quotations.
Focus on story formats and conclusions.
Reflection and Next Steps
After the Workshop
To reinforce the workshop lessons, you’ll receive an email per week with additional lessons, suggestions and writing exercises.
Event Cancellation by Methodical Writing
- Methodical Writing reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event nonviable.
- If Methodical Writing cancels an event, registrants will be given a full refund.
Registration Cancellation by Attendee
- The deadline to request a refund for your registration is 10 days before the workshop.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. No-shows attendees will not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Substitutions for your registration are permitted up to one day before the workshop date.
How to Request a Refund
- Cancellations are accepted in writing only.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline to receive your refund.
The above policies apply to all Methodical Writing Workshops unless otherwise noted in corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.