Writing Strategic Marketing Documents
15 attendee limit
It’s no secret that strong communicators get ahead.
That’s why writing skills are so important, especially in the production of internal documents. In Mission Control: Writing Strategic Marketing Documents, we practice writing mission and vision statements, position statements, proof points, memos and other formats that guide strategic decision-making
Check Back Soon for Upcoming Workshops
or sign up for our e-newsletter and we’ll let you know when it’s posted.
Before the Workshop
Pre-workshop interview (optional)
The instructor reaches out for a brief phone call to discuss your writing challenges. The feedback is used to tailor in-class writing exercises as much as possible.
During the Workshop
Group Introductions/Writing Warm-up
Focus on Positioning Statements and Proof Points
Focus on Mission and Value Statements
Focus on Briefing Memos
Reflection and Next Steps
(times are approximate)
After the Workshop
To reinforce the workshop lessons, you’ll receive an email per week with additional lessons, suggestions and writing exercises.
Event Cancellation by Methodical Writing
- Methodical Writing reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event nonviable.
- If Methodical Writing cancels an event, registrants will be given a full refund.
Registration Cancellation by Attendee
- The deadline to request a refund for your registration is 10 days before the workshop.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. No-shows attendees will not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Substitutions for your registration are permitted up to one day before the workshop date.
How to Request a Refund
- Cancellations are accepted in writing only.
- Email email@example.com by the deadline to receive your refund.
The above policies apply to all Methodical Writing Workshops unless otherwise noted in corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.